- Important Information: You should obtain appropriate independent professional advice and a copy of the current UCITS Key Investor Information Document ("KIID") or PRIIPS Key Investor Information Document ("KID") and full prospectus prior to making a decision to invest. Subscriptions will only be received and shares issued based on the current KIID/KID and full prospectus.
- Copies of the material contracts are available for inspection, and copies of the Articles of Incorporation of the Fund, the current Prospectus, the KIIDs/KIDs of the Fund, the Country Supplement, the Privacy Notice, the latest periodical reports (which form an integral part of this Prospectus), the Available Share Classes Document, as well as the Fund’s policies for the exercise of the voting rights, may be obtained in English, free of charge during normal office hours at the registered office of the Fund or from the Fund’s local agents, as required by applicable laws and may also be obtained on www.ashmoregroup.com. The KIIDs/KIDs of the fund are available in English and/or in the accepted language of the countries where the fund is registered. The investor complaints handling policy of the Fund, is available in English here.
- This document does not constitute and may not be relied upon as constituting investment advice or an inducement to invest.
- The information contained in this marketing document has been compiled in good faith, but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness. Save to the extent (if any) that exclusion of liability is prohibited by an applicable law or regulation, Ashmore, its officers, employees, representatives and agents expressly advise that they shall not be liable in any respect for any loss or damage, direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, however arising (through negligence or otherwise) out of or in connection with any content /omissions from this document.
- Ashmore SICAV shares are not available for sale in jurisdictions that prohibit such a sale. This document is not available for distribution in such jurisdictions. The fund’s shares are not registered under the US Securities Act of 1933 (“1933 Act”) nor is the fund registered as an investment company under the US Investment Company Act of 1940 (“1940 Act”). Offers/sales of fund shares will be made in the US only by private placement, to persons qualifying as “accredited investors” as defined under the 1933 Act and as “qualified purchasers” as defined under the 1940 Act. To the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, Ashmore may provide investors in the fund with additional portfolio information not routinely available to other investors in the fund. Ashmore will determine the additional information to be provided. Investors wishing to receive such information should make a request to Ashmore and may be subject to additional confidentiality requirements.
- Ashmore Investment Management (Ireland) Limited acting as Management Company and Principal Sales Agent may decide to terminate the arrangements made for the marketing of this fund in accordance with Article 93a of Directive 2009/65/EC and Article 32a of Directive 2011/61/EU with regard to cross-border distribution of collective investment undertakings.